Privacy Protection – generate and use qualified addresses
Prepare things the right way from the start and make sure your company can make long-term use of valuable addresses of clients and interested contacts.
Für Ihren Erfolg kommt es entscheidend darauf an, vom Start weg eine Reihe von tückischen Fallstricken zu beachten.
In order to be successful, it will be decisive to avoid a few hidden traps. Do you know…
- which important rules you should not hide in your privacy rules?!
- why you should ask your clients and interested contacts in certain cases for an opt-in and how you obtain it?
- how you need to inform your customers in order to have the right to process their data through a neutral third party service supplier?
- which countries are considered ‘unsafe’ third countries and how you deal with the requirements for data transfer?
- what needs to be taken care of if you want to make your data available to third parties?
There are laws to respect
We have a lot of advice to share when it comes to making your way through the jungle of restrictions contained in German law and current jurisdiction (Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), Protection against Unfair Competition Act (UWG), German Teleservices Act (TMG)). Should things get really complicated, we will recommend an experienced lawyer, specialized in online-business.